Excuse me while I mop up the drool and pick my jaw up off the floor.
Holy cow…Ashley hit the jackpot. Major props to the editors for compiling one of the most enticing promos I have ever seen. No props to you for editing me out of last season ;). Hey, do you think this season’s “Diaries of the Departed” can be montages of each guy topless? I really have no desire to hear about how they are upset to go home. No talking, more looking :)
To say these guys are easy on the eyes is the understatement of the year. I don’t know how she managed to keep her cool. Me on the other hand? I would’ve been the giddiest little girl ever…kid in a candy store….cheesy grin from ear to ear…and probably would’ve concocted some excuse to have a kissing contest with the winner getting my first impression rose. I’d at least want to snack on the buffet before I chose my main course!
In all seriousness, judging by looks Ash has a great group of guys to pick from. Please note…when I say judging by looks I mean judging by the video above and NOT from the promo shots ABC has posted. I can guarantee you there is about a .05% of Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants that like their promo shot. Everyone else has the same reaction…’it’s ok, but I KNOW I took a better one that they could’ve used’. Case in point…my promo shot was meh, okay. But take a look at my photo used for the alum contact page. A thousand times better if you ask me. They totally had a better option to shoot out to millions of people. I’m not sayin’, but I’m just sayin’ :) Another thing, as you’re scoping out Ashley’s guys don’t be harsh and judge them based on their Q&As. 1: these are answered without us knowing that they are being used for our online profile. I assumed it was just another one of the billion questionnaires they wanted me to fill out. I was short, bland and didn’t put much thought into it because I had answered these questions a billion times. 2: I mean really…most embarrassing moment? Craziest thing you’ve ever done? I have zero answers that would be even remotely entertaining…forgive me if my life isn’t a soap opera. Ask me these questions AFTER the show and I’ll have some juice for ya.
I am super excited for Ash and to watch her journey. I know she is someone with one of the BIGGEST hearts. I was lucky enough to meet Ash the second we were allowed to see other contestants. She was in my limo and when I walked up to the group she was as bubbly as ever. After that first night when we moved into the mansion Ash and I were roomies and she was in the bunk on top of mine. We spent many nights sitting on our balcony drinking wine, sneaking off to have heart-to-hearts away from the cameras and chatting about life. I really hope this experience was great for her and that she is at the exact point that she wants.
That being said, instead of going through the guys and listing who I think Ash should pick…I’m gonna be selfish. Here are my top 5 guys I hope she DOESN’T pick…because let’s face it…only one person gets picked and it’s open season on the rest!
In no particular order (and with a large dose of humor):
- Blake. Hey there, cutie ;) Kinda reminds me a little bit of Kirk. His hometown is in CO…I have fam in CO…wanna cuddle next to a fire? Wait a sec, he’s a dentist…which would make him a fab fit for Ashley…dang it!
- Michael. Scruff, dark hair, light eyes…mmmmmm! He likes clubs and sports bars (well balanced)…just like ME. His best trip – Hawaii…my best trip- Hawaii. Coincidence, I think not (just go with it). But he’s from RI…which would make things SUPER easy for him and Ashley since she’s from Maine. GAH, another good pick for her!
- Mickey. Again, dark hair, light eyes combo gets me EVERY time. He would love to go to the Grand Canyon…ding ding ding I’m FROM Arizona! I work for Disney, Mickey Mouse is my boss. Perfect match.
- Ryan P. From Fresno,Cali…I’m a west coast chick and have family that lives in Fresno,too! (Note to self: ask cousin if he knows Ryan P.) He and his family travel to Mazatlan…I speak Spanglish and love Mexican food! Let’s go make salsa together <wink wink>
- William. He sells phones which means I could probably get a sweet hook up every time a new iPhone comes out. He’s got a tat…sexy…and no pets…me and my pup (and my iPhone) would fit seamlessly into his life.
- Honorable Mention: Nick. I mean, did you really think Marissa, the sports chick who described her perfect date as starting off at a baseball game, wouldn’t pick the guy who played baseball?! Not to mention he lives in Tampa…um, that’s only like an hour from me. And he’s a personal trainer…that equals a great bod and he could probably get me to stick to working out more than twice every other week. AND he likes to line dance…I mean c’mon! AND he’s driven 6 hours for a date?! Talk about commitment. Maybe this guy should be getting more than an honorable mention?
That’s my lineup and I’m stickin’ to it. If anyone knows one of these guys feel free to send ‘em my way. I would be happy to console them if Ashley gave them the boot. Of course, I reserve every right to alter this list if they turn out to have the personality of a rock, are a complete d-bag or hurt my Ashley.
And here is a word of advice to any of the guys on Ash’s season: don’t read the blogs/articles/etc. and if you do, don’t take it seriously. Everyone loves to be a critic. The same people that are bashing you online can’t wait to tune in and watching you every Monday. You are part of a crazy family now and have memories and an experience that no one can take away from you and not many people can say they were a part of. Live it up, enjoy everything that comes with the territory and most of all, if you’re single, call me ;)